We have a huge range of producers and products at the State College Winter Farmer’s Market! Come out and see the bounty winter in Pennsylvania can bring.
- Raw milk, cheese, yogurt, butter and other dairy products
- A wide range of vegetables and fruits
- Grass-fed beef
- Line caught, flash frozen, Wild Alaskan Salmon – the best you will ever eat!
- Farm Fresh Eggs from free range chickens.
- Organic soaps, Organic lotions, Organic shampoos, Organic Deodorant, Aromatherapy Sprays, Soap Nuts, Essential Oils, Soy candles, Soy Tarts and Tart melters.
- Hot sauces, dry rubs, and more
- Prepared dishes… lunch, snacks, candies. Let us take care of dinner tonight!